Good Afternoon,

We are looking at time & attendance management systems are looking to see
if anyone is using Novatime or Time Clock Plus. If so can you give me the
pros and cons? How is the integration with your financial software?
Support? Ease of use for end users?

David Martin

Network Administrator O.S.S.U.

157 Daniels Road

Hardwick VT 05843

Office 802.472.2906

Cell 802.595.2733

--
---This message was sent from an employee at Central Office---

--
This email may contain information protected under the Family Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance Portability and