Use the android app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wevideo.mobile.android

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 8:51 AM Robert Wickberg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Question for wevideo enthusiasts:

What's the easiest way to get a video from my Samsung phone to Wevideo so I can edit it?  Photos and videos automatically sync to Google Photo.  Wevideo seems like it will directly import a video from Google Drive, but not Google Drive.  There's a Google Photo icon in Google drive, but when you click on it, it says "Drive no longer includes a Google Photos view.  If you'd like to continue accessing your personal photos and videos from Drive, create a Google photos folder in drive.  For more information on how to do this, see the support page."

The words support page are a link, but there's a lot of information in there about syncing drive photos to Photo, but not the other way around, from what I could see.  And nothing about "creating a google photos folder" in Drive, per se.

--
Bob Wickberg
Technology Coordinator

Mike Norkun
Science Teacher / Science Coordinator
Bellows Falls Union High School

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished."