So, I have a class of 6th graders who create Graphic Maps using ReadWriteThink's Interactive Graphic Maps, but when they go to print, no options pop up.  It works fine from a MacBook, but something is keeping the print dialogue box from loading on their Chromebooks.  I have ensured that Flash and Pop-ups are enabled.  Has anyone else run into this?  I would appreciate any suggestions as there is no ability for them to save their work.

Edith Fogarty, M.Ed
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd
Bradford, VT 05033
802.222.4077 x281
802.222.5196 fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.