chrome lets you set the font, you just have to use add-ons now

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/collection/accessibility

Or if you are using linux, just change the gtk theme, that will take care of it for you.

Firefox is a way better browser and lets you have more control over things like that, as Elaine mentioned....

about:preferences#general

and look for fonts and colors.