Thanks, I checked the web store and the extension had not been updated there yet. I assume they will send out an announcement when it is there.

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 10:54 AM, Keith Puffer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good Morning.

I checked with the support folks and the v3.1 is not ready as of yet but should be available soon.  Here is their reply:

Thank you for contacting The Vermont Help Desk.  Per our Project Team an updated version for Chrome OS of the Secure Browser should be available later this week.

Keith

--
Keith Puffer
Technology Coordinator