Hello all:

I am convening a “summit” of sorts for some individuals who are delving into this issue around the state.    March 19th I am seeking a small group to help formulate a statewide strategy in addressing this and starting to build some resources to help schools and districts think about and be proactive around the issue of student privacy.  I have slots for about 10 more in this meeting.  I’m looking for people willing to make a commitment on this issue and serve as a “committee participant”.

This particular meeting I am seeking a small “starter” group.  There will be more information coming to a larger audience in the future, so this first meeting is not for all, but stay tuned as this group delves into the issues.

Let me know about your interest in this (ping me off-list) and I’ll send you details.  Again, looking for about 10.

I am looking to populate this group with individuals from around the state, so regional representation is key.   Looking for individuals from Western portions of the state as well as Southern.

Thanks…

Peter

Peter Drescher

VT Agency of Education