Al Simard

(802) 316-6818 (Cell)

(802) 878-4775 (Fax)

alsimard@eselectriccompany.com

and

Howard Kirby
802-233-6916
howard_kirby@yahoo.com
We contracted with E&S to do our network cabling project under eRate a few years back.  E&S subcontracted the copper portion to Howard Kirby.
Both were excellent and great to work with.  I would highly recommend both of them.

Fred Wadlington, Network Mgr
Milton Town School District
17 Rebecca Lander Dr.
Milton, VT 05468