We use Frontline Plus with Veritime at MTSD. I have nothing but good things to say about it.

Thanks!
Tabitha

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 4:19 PM David Martin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good Afternoon,

We are looking at time & attendance management systems are looking to see if anyone is using Novatime or Time Clock Plus. If so can you give me the pros and cons? How is the integration with your financial software? Support? Ease of use for end users?

David Martin

Network Administrator O.S.S.U.

157 Daniels Road

Hardwick VT 05843

Office 802.472.2906

Cell 802.595.2733

---This message was sent from an employee at Central Office---
This email may contain information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains confidential and/or privileged health or student information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it. If you receive this message in error or through inappropriate means, please reply to this message to notify the sender that the message was received by you in error, and then permanently delete this message from all storage media, without forwarding to anyone or retaining a copy.

Tabitha Evans
Technology Supervisor
Milton School District
www.mtsd-vt.org