Announcements and Events

If you are having trouble viewing this email, view it on our website
<http://www.uvm.edu/%7Euvmaande/>.

<http://www.uvm.edu>
	From the Office of the President

Announcement and Events

    Important information from around campus

      Senior and Student Life Award Nominations

Patagonia Worn Wear

Nominations for Senior and Student Life Awards are open!  The Senior and
Student Life Awards are an excellent opportunity to recognize
outstanding achievement here at UVM.

<http://www.uvm.edu/president/?Page=news&&storyID=24709&category=adminall>

Full Story >>
<http://www.uvm.edu/president/?Page=news&&storyID=25576&category=adminall>

      Staff Council Upcoming Events

UVM Libraries

We're part way through winter and looking towards Spring! Staff Council
has several offerings to share with you to help get you up and out!

Full Story >>
<http://www.uvm.edu/president/?Page=news&&storyID=25585&category=adminall>

      Race, Gender, and Sexuality Student Conference

Patagonia Worn Wear

Join the Critical Race and Ethnic Studies Program and the Gender,
Sexuality, and Women's Studies Program communities at the 14th annual
student conferene on March 2nd.
<http://www.uvm.edu/president/?Page=news&&storyID=24709&category=adminall>

Full Story >>
<http://www.uvm.edu/president/?Page=news&&storyID=25591&category=adminall>

      EDU @ UVM

Patagonia Worn Wear

Join Professional Development & Training at this annual three-day event
for UVM employees offers 30+ workshops and presentations thanks to the
expertise and generosity of volunteer presenters, including staff,
faculty and community members.

Full Story >>
<http://www.uvm.edu/president/?Page=news&&storyID=25592&category=adminall>

      The 2018 President's Our Common Ground Staff Award

Patagonia Worn Wear

The President’s Our Common Ground Staff Award, presented annually, will
recognize six members who exemplify the qualities of the University of
Vermont’s Our Common Ground, the statement of aspirations and shared
values for the UVM Community.
<http://www.uvm.edu/president/?Page=news&&storyID=24709&category=adminall>

Full Story >>
<http://www.uvm.edu/president/?Page=news&&storyID=25594&category=adminall>

      Clean Energy Fund Call for Proposals

UVM Libraries

The Clean Energy Fund was established to advance renewable energy
infrastructure on campus, and foster clean energy research and
academics. Proposals are now being accepted for new projects!

Full Story >>
<http://www.uvm.edu/president/?Page=news&&storyID=25609&category=adminall>

      Integrative Pain Management Conference

Patagonia Worn Wear

The April 7th conference is designed to introduce providers to non-drug
alternatives for managing pain that they may not be aware of, and
provide the opportunity to speak with integrative health providers.
<http://www.uvm.edu/president/?Page=news&&storyID=24709&category=adminall>

Full Story >>
<http://www.uvm.edu/president/?Page=news&&storyID=25610&category=adminall>

<http://www.uvm.edu/president/?Page=news&&storyID=24710&category=adminall>

      Upcoming campus events

  * Self-Confessed: The Inappropriately Intimate Comics of Alison
    Bechdel. Wednesday, February 21. 6:30pm. Davis Center 401
    <http://www.uvm.edu/%7Euvmpr/?Page=EMS&event=2838887>
  * Gund Institute for the Environment Tea Series. Friday, February 23,
    12:00pm. Johnson House 101.
    <http://www.uvm.edu/%7Euvmpr/?Page=EMS&event=2926469>
  * Faculty Scholarship Music and Dance Recital. Sunday, February 25,
    3:00pm. Music Bldg. A200.
    <http://www.uvm.edu/%7Euvmpr/?Page=EMS&event=2623792>

More Campus Calendar Events >> <http://go.uvm.edu/bld47>

        For events both on-campus and off, visit UVM Bored
        <http://go.uvm.edu/1fnw2>

      Previous stories

  * Senior and Student Life Award Nominations
    <http://www.uvm.edu/president/?Page=news&&storyID=25576&category=adminall>
  * March Community Medical School
    <http://www.uvm.edu/president/?Page=news&&storyID=25574&category=adminall>
    <http://www.uvm.edu/president/?Page=news&&storyID=25072&category=adminall>
  * Mentoring Writing in the Lab
    <http://www.uvm.edu/president/?Page=news&&storyID=25573&category=adminall>
  * Small Changes, Big Impact
    <http://www.uvm.edu/president/?Page=news&&storyID=25572&category=adminall>
  * 2018 Harlem Globetrotters World Tour - Tickets Available
    <http://www.uvm.edu/president/?Page=news&&storyID=25570&category=adminall>
  * UVM Alumni House
    <http://www.uvm.edu/president/?Page=news&&storyID=25569&category=adminall>
    <http://www.uvm.edu/president/?Page=news&&storyID=25072&category=adminall>
  * 2019 Honorary Degree Nominations
    <http://www.uvm.edu/president/?Page=news&&storyID=25578&category=adminall>

More Stories >>
<http://www.uvm.edu/%7Euvmaande/?Page=news&category=adminall&startrow=9>

      Research studies

  * For research study participant information
    <http://www.uvm.edu/%7Euvmaande/?Page=news&category=studies&howmany=10&startrow=0>

      Campus construction updates

  * For construction updates around campus <http://go.uvm.edu/c681w>

      UVM governance and policy

  * Board of Trustees Meeting Schedule <http://go.uvm.edu/0zlxw>
  * Faculty Senate Meeting Schedule <http://go.uvm.edu/8qv90>
  * Graduate Student Senate <http://go.uvm.edu/f0v9h>
  * Staff Council Meeting Schedule
    <http://www.uvm.edu/%7Estffcncl/?Page=calendarsandmeetings.html&SM=meetingmenu.html>
  * Student Government Association <http://www.uvm.edu/sga/>
  * Recently Updated University Policies and Procedures
    <http://www.uvm.edu/policies/?Page=whatsnew.htm&SM=SubWnewMenu.html>

      UVM Suggestions

  * /Have a suggestion to share? /// <http://go.uvm.edu/c681w>/Visit UVM
    Suggestions. <http://go.uvm.edu/xjecn>/

      Contact Us

  * /Have an item to include? Learn how to submit your announcement
    <http://go.uvm.edu/i57ip>/
  * /Questions? Email [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>. /