Announcements and Events

If you are having trouble viewing this email, view it on our website.

  From the Office of the President
Announcement and Events

Important information from around campus

Senior and Student Life Award Nominations

Patagonia Worn Wear

Nominations for Senior and Student Life Awards are open!  The Senior and Student Life Awards are an excellent opportunity to recognize outstanding achievement here at UVM.

Full Story >>

Staff Council Upcoming Events

UVM Libraries

We're part way through winter and looking towards Spring! Staff Council has several offerings to share with you to help get you up and out!

Full Story >>

Race, Gender, and Sexuality Student Conference

Patagonia Worn Wear

Join the Critical Race and Ethnic Studies Program and the Gender, Sexuality, and Women's Studies Program communities at the 14th annual student conferene on March 2nd.

Full Story >>

EDU @ UVM

Patagonia Worn Wear

Join Professional Development & Training at this annual three-day event for UVM employees offers 30+ workshops and presentations thanks to the expertise and generosity of volunteer presenters, including staff, faculty and community members.

Full Story >>

The 2018 President's Our Common Ground Staff Award

Patagonia Worn Wear

The President’s Our Common Ground Staff Award, presented annually, will recognize six members who exemplify the qualities of the University of Vermont’s Our Common Ground, the statement of aspirations and shared values for the UVM Community.

Full Story >>

Clean Energy Fund Call for Proposals

UVM Libraries

The Clean Energy Fund was established to advance renewable energy infrastructure on campus, and foster clean energy research and academics. Proposals are now being accepted for new projects!

Full Story >>

Integrative Pain Management Conference

Patagonia Worn Wear

The April 7th conference is designed to introduce providers to non-drug alternatives for managing pain that they may not be aware of, and provide the opportunity to speak with integrative health providers.

Full Story >>

Upcoming campus events

More Campus Calendar Events >>

For events both on-campus and off, visit UVM Bored

Previous stories

More Stories >>

Research studies

Campus construction updates