I've had some temporary health issues that have prevented me from
maintaining a feeder this winter, but I have seen a small number of
chickadees around here and there from time to time.

And I've had three gorgeous male bluebirds hanging around in the tree
branches just outside the window of my office for the last week.  I
usually have bluebirds make random appearances over the winter, but
these guys have been here every day for a week, which is definitely not
the usual.  They busy themselves darting down to the snow-covered ground
and back up again, but I can't imagine what they're finding there to eat.

Jane
Shoreham