Hi Maeve,

I have several species from my photo outings-including several tough to find birds such as Golden-winged, Bay-breasted, Cape May and Kirtland’s. I’m in Costa Rica currently but could send you a Dropbox file if you’d like. Let me know if any of these are of interest and when you’ll need the files.

Best,

Chuck Gangas

Sent from my iPhone