Yesterday morning I watched a large red tail hawk interact with a couple of crows.  I don't know who got the best of it though the hawk flew away with his dignity intact.  Heading towards Albany I observed a turkey vulture.  Unfortunately is was not in Vermont, it was literally 200 yds into NY State.  Saw a couple of more in Salem NY.  Finally crossing the Hudson at Troy I Observed a Bald Eagle.  He/she/it looked pretty bedraggled but it had a fish in its claws.

The rest of the birds observed yesterday were the usual ones.

Cheers,

Bob