This festival comes highly recommended! Great birds, beautiful landscapes, awesome speakers, amazing food, and the best birders to mingle with! You won’t be disappointed.

ACADIA BIRDING FESTVIAL

Join the BIRDING fun!
May 31 - June 3 (Thursday to Sunday)
Mount Desert Island, Acadia Nat’l Park

50+ Field Trips  - with 40+ bird guides
Boating Adventures  - including a Pelagic trip, Sat June 2
Keynote Presentations  - Marshall Iliff, Laura Erickson, Raymond VanBuskirk
Birding Workshops
Socials

Online Registration opens MARCH 1 at 10:00am.

To learn more about the festival, click here to watch our video video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxNl4QFvrlM&feature=youtu.be

Come for a partial day or all four days.  Click here to view our schedule of events:
http://acadiabirdingfestival.com/schedule.php.  For more information visit our website at http://acadiabirdingfestival.com

The Acadia Birding Festival is a non-profit organization designed to provide birding activities for everyone.  Proceeds are gifted to local conservation and educational organizations, especially those that help protect and teach about our birds and their habitats.

Hope you can join us!

Questions?  Please don’t hesitate to contact me at [log in to unmask]

Happy Birding,
Becky

Becky Marvil, Executive Director
Acadia Birding Festival (May 31 – June 3, 2018)
Mount Desert Island, Bar Harbor, ME
207-233-3694 (festival)
www.acadiabirdingfestival.com