From: Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Ruth <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, February 2, 2018 10:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VTBIRD] Feeder birds missing again

So all fall the number of birds coming to my feeders was down significantly. Many folk have asked me 'where are the chickadees this year?'  In late Dec on into Jan we saw a large influx of juncos. Then large flocks of goldfinches for a few days.  Now birds are again fewer at my feeders...

Is anyone else experiencing fewer birds at the feeder of late.  Anyone care to speculate 'where have all the birds gone?'

Ruth Stewart
E. Dorset, VT