Thanks.  I have the information I need.
Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nissen, Karen
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2018 1:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Advisory Board contact - Pharmacy Executive Forum

Do not open unsolicited message attachments or click unknown links in email.

Hello,
I have been trying to get information from Advisory Board on how to (if we can) purchase a copy of one of their research reports, and what the cost would be.  Does anyone have a contact at Advisory Board who could respond?

The report I need is
Reducing Opioid Misuse and Abuse: Three imperatives for provider organizations Sarah Musco, authro Research Report, June 13, 2017 Advisory Board, Pharmacy Executive Forum

Thanks for any assistance
Karen

Karen Nissen, MLS
Medical Librarian & CME Coordinator

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the
information. You may NOT use, disclose, copy or disseminate this
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail immediately.  Please destroy all copies of the
original message and all attachments. Your cooperation is greatly
appreciated.
Columbus Regional Hospital
2400 East 17th Street
Columbus, Indiana 47201