From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lili Ch
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2018 1:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ILL: ​Crisis. 2005;26(3):128-40.

*​¡​H​ello colleagues!*

​I haven't been able to obtain this article through my library resources​,

¿Can you help me please?

Suicide prevention: a pragmatic review of recent studies.
​
Goldney RD.
​

​hanks, thanks.

Lili​

Cordialmente,

*Lic. Lilia Campos Hdez. *
Depto. de Información Bibliográfica
Instituto Nacional de Ciencias Médicas
y Nutrición "Salvador Zubirán"
Ciudad de México
01 (55) 5487-0900 Ext. 2306

Cel. 55-3210-2814
CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged information. Any duplication, copying, distribution, dissemination, transmission, disclosure or use in any manner of this email (including any attachments) without the authorisation of the sender is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email (including any attachments) in error, please notify the sender and delete this email (including any attachments) from your system. Thank you.