From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Yanicke, Joan
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2018 12:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ?? Need pages from several less than current textbooks

Good Morning All,
This is one of those pain in the neck kinds of questions and it's not even Friday. One of our researchers needs  a page or two from several major textbooks but they are older editions than we currently have. And of course she needs them as soon as possible. If you by chance have any of these and can scan the pages she is asking for to me, I will gladly put them on DOCLINE after the fact. The list is below. There are 5 books. I debated about putting each one in separately and then reconsidered that. Sorry of this is a pain for you too!

Thanks for your help and patience!

Joan Yanicke, AHIP, MALS, BS
Director of Library Services
St. Vincent Hospital  / MetroWest Medical Center Worcester / Framingham, MA.
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

They should all have something to do with Spinal Epidural Abscess.

Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine (7th ed, 2011) p 1893 Rosen & Barkin's 5-Minute Emergency Consult (3rd ed, 2007) pp366-67 Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine (5th ed, 2010. Publisher Harwood-Nuss) pp891-892 Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases (5th ed, Vol 1, 2000) 1031-1033 Cecil's Essentials of Medicine (8th ed, 2010) pp1161-62

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the message (including any attachments) and notify the originator that you received the message in error.  Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.  Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Tenet Healthcare.