Good Morning All,
One last try for the pages I need for my researcher from yesterday's request. And thank you again to my fabulous colleagues for your assistance.

I am looking for just pages 891 and 892 from the above book. It should have something about Spinal Epidural Abscess. Gratis please, if we can. I will gladly put on DOCLINE if you need me to.

Thank you!

Joan Yanicke, AHIP, MALS, BS
Director of Library Services
St. Vincent Hospital  / MetroWest Medical Center
Worcester / Framingham, MA.

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the message (including any attachments) and notify the originator that you received the message in error.  Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.  Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Tenet Healthcare.