Hi all,

Are any of you on your PFE Committees?  Or do you have anything to do with the creation and updating of the Patient Family Education handouts?  My colleague/friend is on LOA and I agreed to help out while she is gone.  It was supposed to be on an "emergency only" basis, but that's not what it turned out to be.  So far I have put in almost 25 hours since Thanksgiving.

Any ways, my question is this...does your hospital have a designated person for this job, where this is all they do?

Thank you,

Shel

Michele Sensano
Library Assistant
ORCID iD is 0000-0002-7654-6160<http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7654-6160>

[cid:RUDNBJMQLBJJ.IMAGE_45.png]

9300 Valley Children's Place - GE12 | Madera, CA 93636
D: (559) 353-6178 | F: (559) 353-6176 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | valleychildrens.org

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Valley Children's Healthcare proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Valley Children's. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.