Sorry I missed you. I was there too. It was indeed excellent, with about 6" of new snow overnight. Highlights for me were first tracks down a pristine Lower Antelope, and Beaver as good as I've personally seen it. It was so good I did it twice in a row. I normally have mixed feelings about Beaver, but this morning it was simply a friendly, welcoming offering of untracked over minimal bumps. Periwinkle Bowl was pretty nice too.

I too left early, as my legs were getting spent and I need to leave ample recovery time for later this week. It's still up in the air as to whether Wednesday or Thursday will be the day, but I'm watching the weather forecast before deciding which day I'll get the flu.

Dave G.