Pretty awful. Pretty good skiing pretty awful windy. Bitter cold far below that suggested by the thermometer.  Wind scouring was the story of the day. But scouring here meant build up there so there always seemed to be a soft path down. I enjoyed myself following  Low angle stuff but finally had to succumb to the bitter cold wind is freezing my fingers and toes.
[image1.jpeg]
Wesley Wright via IBM in 4381/System 370 VM/CMS