I am a New York Jets fan and I feel good.

Day 25-ish at our home resort mad River Glen.  Clouds Moved in and I got cold so I went home but not before 6 o’clock runs when I meant to say is excellent runs excellent runs including porcupine periwinkle and lower Giselle (insert lewd humor here). Editors note lying once again on voice recognition through the popular request. Recorded first fall of the year getting in the periwinkle.

Wesley Wright via IBM 4381/System 370 VM/CMS