Good morning EWB!

I hope everyone's week is off to a great start!
Please take a look at the attached meeting minutes from the last general meeting if you were not in attendance. Additionally, I have a couple of things I need to relay out to all of you.

  1.  Very few people have ordered EWB shirts. If you would like to order one, the deadline has been extended to Wednesday April 4th. Please use the following link to order a t-shirt if you so choose:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6NSTr9GQ5OBiiWRbnEDO0z23pdV8rOmThvWId3ZgTfkHGNA/viewform

  1.  FUNDRAISING: We have a lot of big fundraising coming up in April.
     *   Stickers - We will be selling EWB stickers as one of our fundraisers. Right now, we are looking for DESIGNS! If you are interested, please come up with a design by Wednesday April 4th. We will be voting on our favorite design on that date during our general meeting.
     *   Bake Sale/Donut Sale - We will be tabling April 16-April 20 in the Davis Center and out front of the library selling donuts and baked goods. We will need all hands on deck during this week! Please follow this link to sign up for a time that you would be available to table: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YCgbJ46C_72_1Qqmdf84jhJvNQFDh_Z99bogTTBL5Ik/edit#gid=0. Additionally, we will keep everyone posted with wants and needs for baked goods.
     *   We will be having a Chipotle fundraiser on  Sunday April 8th from 4:00-8:00 pm. Spread the word and look out for our flyers in Votey/on campus. Please please please attend! Many of us who have cars are willing to drive people, so not having a ride is NOT an excuse!

I think that's all I have for now. Our next general meeting will be Wednesday April 4th at 6:30 in Perkins 102.

Thank you everyone!

Sienna