Google requires an API key for the kind of Maps usage performed by MapPress, though this had been originally configured site-wide. I’ll take a look.

--
Scott Dellinger
SAA

On Mar 14, 2018, at 1:28 PM, Ines Berrizbeitia <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Hello,

I'm getting an error message in UVM's Wordpress that I'm not sure about. It's for the MapPress plugin which is asking for an Google Map API key.  When I click the settings for the plugin, there is a field for entering an API key, but the steps for acquiring the key seem a little unclear/onerous for me as a garden-variety user of WP.

Here's the info link from the MapPress settings:
http://wphostreviews.com/mappress-faq

Maybe there's a simple step and I'm just missing it? Any help will be appreciated.

Inés

Inés Berrizbeitia
Center for Teaching & Learning
University of Vermont