NERCOMP - Analyzing LMS Data to Inform Instruction and Learning - Webinar - April 25

A Free (because UVM is a member org) webinar. FYI.  —Geoff

From: NERCOMP <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2018 1:02 PM
To: Geoffrey Duke <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: NERCOMP - Analyzing LMS Data to Inform Instruction and Learning - Webinar - April 25

View this email in your browser

March 19, 2018
computers around a globe

As learning management systems (LMS) become more widely and deeply adopted to support teaching and learning, a substantial amount of data of how students participate in learning activities is available. Join the Analyzing LMS Data to Inform Instructions and Learning webinar to explore how this information is being used. Learn how the data is analyzed and translated into a useful form, and made accessible to faculty to inform the efficacy of the instruction and the quality of students’ learning experience.

Register now to secure your spot!

WHEN and WHERE:
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
1:00pm - 2:00pm
Zoom

COST:
NERCOMP Members: Free, Non-Members: $65

For more information about the session and to view the full schedule, please visit our website.

We hope to see you there! To find more information about this event and other professional development opportunities, visit the NERCOMP Events Calendar

If you know of any colleagues or friends who might be interested in these sessions, please pass this information along!

Sincerely,
Lisa DiMauro
Director of Operations
NERCOMP

Copyright © 2018, NERCOMP All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list