Whoops! Sorry for the extra email.

This was the link that I meant to share:
https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/downloads/virtual-machines

On mar. 1, 2018, at 13:59, Wesley Alan Wright <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

When I was working for The Man every day, making the daily trek from my mountain hut to the big city (Burlington, not Bristol), I had Oracle VirtualBox running on my UVM MacBook hosting Windows 10. Win 10 was installed over the network from UVM sources (\\files.uvm.edu<http://files.uvm.edu/>\shared\software\MS-Vol-License\Window)

When I retired, I copied my VirtualBox VM files to my home Mac. This seemed to work, but now Windows is telling me I need to activate my copy of Windows. I read about "Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions” and "Microsoft Select Agreement” which left me just as clueless as before I read about them.

So, what are my options? Do Retired Staff have any options — free or paid— for running Windows on personally owned machines real or virtual? If so, what is the shortest path to get there? And what’s the deal with Office 365? I read "See go.uvm.edu/getoffice<http://go.uvm.edu/getoffice>” and only saw an error

<Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 1.24.32 PM.png>.

Wesley Alan Wright, Retired
UVM Academic Computing Services Legacy Applications Division
Starksboro, VT