From: Technology Discussion at UVM [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Geoffrey Duke
Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2018 3:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: MS Windows 10 license activation, VirtualBox, retired staff

Alas, retirees (and emeriti) are not included in the employee count we use for determining our annual licensing costs, so retirees aren’t entitled to Microsoft Office for their personal use. Microsoft no longer provides Windows operating system licenses for personal use, even to active employees. Sorry.  —Geoff