Hello,

Starting tonight, March 15, 2018, at 2030 Network Services Engineers will be performing maintenance on our 10g connection to the NoX in Boston. Starting at this time, users could see intermittent delays accessing Internet2 resources.  When the work is complete we will send out an update.

This will also happen again March 16, 2018 between 0600-0700.  We will send out an update when that work is complete.

-Mike

--

Michael T. Voity

Network Engineer

University of Vermont

(802)656-8112

/Users/mvoity/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_470501433

Cisco Champions are passionate about Cisco and happy to share what we know.