We have completed our work for the evening.

There will be another window between 0600-0700 tomorrow mooring.

We will post again when work is complete.

-Mike

--

Michael T. Voity

Network Engineer

University of Vermont

(802)656-8112

[log in to unmask]" alt="/Users/mvoity/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_672720684">

Cisco Champions are passionate about Cisco and happy to share what we know.