Good morning,

Our work has been completed.

Should you notice any routing or connectivity issues,  please contact us at 802-656-8888 or [log in to unmask]

Have a nice day,

-Mike

--

Michael T. Voity

Network Engineer

University of Vermont

(802)656-8112

[log in to unmask]" alt="/Users/mvoity/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1929883854">

Cisco Champions are passionate about Cisco and happy to share what we know.