From: Geoffrey Duke
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 3:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: BitLocker management service upgrade

This Friday, March 30th, ETS will be upgrading the components of the BitLocker management service (MBAM). Work will begin at 8 am. We anticipate this work taking several hours. During this maintenance period, people won’t be able to get a recovery key for a locked BitLocker volume.

We will send an email notice when the work is complete.

—Geoff

Geoffrey Duke

802.656.1172 | Sr Systems Administrator | Enterprise Technology Services | University of Vermont