Touchscreen was not a requirement for our needs. We ended up getting the
4GB/32GB model for our teachers and this particular batch ended up coming
from WB Mason. We didn't use any service to enroll them in our domain. We
just went through them all in an assembly line process using a specific
user account that was set to have the Chromebooks follow the user into the
OU on our domain.

Nick Clark
Lead Technician
Champlain Valley Union High School