Hi All,

A special educator in my school is sitting one on one with her students to
go over their accommodations and how to use them.

She noticed an option called *Line Reader*.

Does anyone know what it is or what it specifically does? It seems like it
might be related to masking, but that is not a setting she had provided for
this particular student. So why would Line Reader be available? I think,
obviously, it is related to text to speech. There's not any sign of it in
the accommodations/settings.

I've been looking through manuals, sites, and more, but can't find any
information.

Thanks for any insight you may have,

Bonnie

*Bonnie Birdsall*
Digital Learning Leader
Public Information Officer

Williston Schools
Williston, Vermont

New email address:* [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*
Twitter: @bonniebird

*Statement of Confidentiality*
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential
and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally
privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of
delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission
in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
immediately *notify* the sender by reply e-mail or phone and *delete* this
message and its attachments, if any.