I'm at Maple Run this year, which has a Technical Center.  It is a separate
school, but in the same PS District database.

Not completely the same topic, but I've been thinking lately that it would
be great to have some sort of Universal Transfer File for students within
Vermont.  Some sort of common file type that we build an export template
for the top 5 SISes, which exports a collection of csv files for
demographics, course enrollments and overall scores, and standards based
scores.  In the last month I've been curious how we are going to import
standards-based grades for students transferring in from a system with
different standards.

*Melissa Hayden-Raley*
*Database Administrator*
*Maple Run Unified School District*