Has anyone allowed Chrome 64 for SBAC testing?  I went to freeze updates to
63, but realized that many may have already updated to 64.  We won't be
testing for a few weeks, but thought it was worth asking.

Edith Fogarty, M.Ed
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd
Bradford, VT 05033
802.222.4077 x281
802.222.5196 fax

--
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:* The information transmitted, including attachments,
is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and