Afinia is good but I find repair parts are expensive.  The last printer I purchased was a MonoPrice IIIp mini for $230.  It is currently on sale for $199.  It travels with me from school to school and has been very reliable.

https://www.amazon.com/Monoprice-115365-Select-Printer-Filament/dp/B073ZLSMFT/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1522337666&sr=8-3&keywords=monoprice%2Bmini&th=1