Hi All,

A special educator in my school is sitting one on one with her students to go over their accommodations and how to use them.

She noticed an option called Line Reader

Does anyone know what it is or what it specifically does? It seems like it might be related to masking, but that is not a setting she had provided for this particular student. So why would Line Reader be available? I think, obviously, it is related to text to speech. There's not any sign of it in the accommodations/settings.

I've been looking through manuals, sites, and more, but can't find any information.

Thanks for any insight you may have,

Bonnie

Bonnie Birdsall
Digital Learning Leader
Public Information Officer

Williston Schools
Williston, Vermont

New email address: [log in to unmask]
Twitter: @bonniebird

Statement of Confidentiality
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or phone and delete this message and its attachments, if any.