We have a student that will be using speech to text for SBAC. The accommodation has been set up in TIDE, it is showing up on their test, but it isn’t working for the student. What step are we missing? Someone mentioned  — permissive mode ( which is on). Any advice?
Thanks,
Maria

Maria Forman
Library/Media/Tech Integrationist
Twinfield Union School
106 Nasmith Brook Road
Plainfield, VT  05667
(802)426-3213 x222
Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is confidential,
constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. The information in this e-mail is also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school
district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> or return e-mail, and delete any copies of this message immediately.