We tried running the WRCC and BUHS as separate schools in Powerschool for the first year we had Powerschool.  It was cumbersome for scheduling, for attendance, and for grading.  Now, we just run them as one combined school.  It works fine for us.  80% of the kids who attend the WRCC are BUHS students anyhow, and even a lot of the student who come from Twin Valley, LGUHS, Hinsdale, and BF take some BUHS classes because they don't fit in their schedules at their home schools given the times their WRCC programs are taught.

We enroll each student from one of these 4 schools in a non-existent, after school class named after their home school, with a teacher named the same thing, and give someone in guidance at their home school the password to that teacher account.  Then that person can log in and see grades and attendance for their kids any time they want.  Since the advent of parent single sign on, we could probably set these people up as parents and assign all the kids to that parent and accomplish the same thing, but we did this years ago, so we keep doing it.