I'm at Maple Run this year, which has a Technical Center.  It is a separate school, but in the same PS District database.

Not completely the same topic, but I've been thinking lately that it would be great to have some sort of Universal Transfer File for students within Vermont.  Some sort of common file type that we build an export template for the top 5 SISes, which exports a collection of csv files for demographics, course enrollments and overall scores, and standards based scores.  In the last month I've been curious how we are going to import standards-based grades for students transferring in from a system with different standards.

Melissa Hayden-Raley
Database Administrator
Maple Run Unified School District
.