I'm one of those people who tend to keep a LOT of tabs open. Michael's right, but I can't seem to change.
Anyway, I'll echo the recommendation of "The Great Suspender" extension. I can't get by without it!

/\/\ ark

Mark Kline, M.Ed.
Director of Technology
White River Valley Supervisory Union

What an individual can learn, and how he s/he learns it, depends on what models s/he has available.
          - Seymour Papert, in Mindstorms