Some of you know that one of my favorite things to do is to connect educators and to amplify the voices of amazing educators and their student in our state!

One of the ways I've been trying to do this is through the March is for Making series (30 post in 30 days)  filled with inspiration from my  #makered  PLN.

I just finished another blog post in our the March is for Making Series that I thought would interest this School-IT community  because it spotlights a very active and talented member of our School IT community!  Rodney Batschelet and his ability to turn a 3D printed piece into a work of art!

I hope you don't mind if I  amplify his voice &  contributions to the community by sharing his talent here!  It also includes some 3D print finishing tips you can use in your own work or with your students.   Thank you RODNEY for inspiring us and  sharing your talent with us.

http://createmakelearn.blogspot.com/2018/03/march-14-finishing-3d-prints.html

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com