We are starting with Google and Interland this week and I’m looking for suggestions for a good video for Middle School students to kick this off.

You can email me directly [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Brucie

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy/delete all copies of the original message.