Can we get a solid push to upgrade from Windows 7? We won’t be able to pilot many of Microsofts newest tech on this OS….

From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Drescher, Peter
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2018 12:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Microsoft Demo Day-- April 9, Barre VT

[log in to unmask]" alt="https://www.content.shi.com/SHIcom/Images/Global/HeaderFooter/SHI-Logo.png">

Monday April 9, 2018  Microsoft Showcase Agenda

VT Agency of Education, 219 N. Main St. Barre VT.

3rd Floor Conference Room #304

8:30-3PM

“Drop-in” visits are welcome—stay all day or choose one portion

Overview: Microsoft’s Education Team is pleased to showcase their latest Educational Technology Solutions that assist in the personalization and proficiency-based learning for students. In addition, the latest in device management and deployment will also be showcased.                           REGISTER for the event here.

Agenda Items:

·         Teachers: adaptation tools at their fingertips that don't require extra funding and can be implemented immediately.

·         Students: independence, less attention focused on their disability, and no delay in getting the materials they need that oftentimes interrupts their learning.

Theme: Universal Design for Learning (Accessibility): Meeting the needs of our diverse learners in an inclusive classroom. Products: OneNote (Learning Tools), Windows 10 and digital inking, Windows compatibility with peripheral devices, Office 2016 (accessibility checker, templates and fluent fonts)

Sign up will also be available for free Microsoft in the Classroom sessions. Device pilots and POCs for Minecraft, Intune for Education, Deployment and Management of devices etc., and Education Customer Immersion Experiences.

Peter Drescher

VT Agency of Education

219 N. Main St. Suite 402

Barre, VT   05641