We have used:

Michael Vanselow
Account Manager
Direct: 651-204-6590

Chromebookparts.com
1-844-840-4664    651-998-9760

They have refurbished parts and new. I tried some refurbed keyboards, so far, so good.

Wendy

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 9:35 AM, Edith Fogarty <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Where are you all finding affordable replacement parts these days?  I need 2 (more) keyboard palmrest units for Lenovo N22-20 chromebooks.  They have almost doubled in price over the course of the year.  Wondering if anyone has found them for less than $60.

Edith Fogarty, M.Ed
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd
Bradford, VT 05033
802.222.4077 x281
802.222.5196 fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.

Please note my email address has changed to: [log in to unmask]

Wendy Bruso
Vergennes Union High School
50 Monkton Rd.
Vergennes, Vt. 05491