Has anyone allowed Chrome 64 for SBAC testing?  I went to freeze updates to 63, but realized that many may have already updated to 64.  We won't be testing for a few weeks, but thought it was worth asking.

Edith Fogarty, M.Ed
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd
Bradford, VT 05033
802.222.4077 x281
802.222.5196 fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.