Thanks Bill, and thank you for the paper MAK. All of three measurements
were low. No inflow volume flow in this particular study. It occurs to me
that most people can drink faster than .06 L/min, depending on how good the
bartender is. This is why I'm fishing for a technical explanation rather
than a clinical one.