Dear Group,
We have free printing in our library, and we have noticed an increase in wasted paper (printing personal emails, coupons, blank PowerPoint slides, etc...).

I'm curious to see if other libraries have this issue, and what may be some possible solutions, if any.

Thanks!

Valerie Schaeffer, MSLS
Library Assistant, Library Services  |  484-628-8412
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  |  towerhealth.org

[ReadingHospitalMagnet_TH_Email]

----- Email Disclaimer -----
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any copying, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or review of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.