Wrapped up my 4-day at the place I started, SB.
Conditions had gotten better each day and Monday, the last, was the best.
Moguls were so carveable. No matter how deeply troughed, you could (almost)
always shave off a bit of the downside and stay firmly in control. I thought
my mogul skiing had improved until a patroller on the lift commented, out of
the blue, about how easy the moguls were with this snow.

Took advantage at Castle Rock. Five lift rides there (the last four of them
I was grateful for every second that long, slow lift took) turned my legs to
happy jelly. Never enjoyed Rumble so much. Sorry itıs not me, but this snow
skis gnikcuf incredible. A few bare spots on Castle Rock Trail. Just about
none anywhere else.